Metro Area EMS Service
Create bags that were easy to carry in all situations and over all terrains, yet able to store and move delicate equipment. Stock bags had proven inadequate in both performance and ability to organize equipment.
TPI worked closely with hospital Medical Directors and Supervisors to prototype and produce custom EMS bags that were capable of handling clinical protocols and safely carrying specific equipment.
Multiple tests were done in the field, allowing the prototype team to make iterative changes in order to create the best possible product solution. Fabrics were all treated with antimicrobials.
- Antimicrobial treated Ballistic Nylon for cleanability
- Removable inserts and panels for protection and organization
- Clear detachable vinyl pouches for visibility and easy access
- Customized protective pocket to hold electronic medical records
- Custom Embroidery and patches for easy identification
"I would highly recommend using TPI. They have provided quality products and excellent customer service on a variety of helicopter and ambulance service bags; medication bags; and pediatric/airway bags. I will not even entertain the thought of using another company for customized bags."–Metro Area EMS Service